Gemini HoroscopeTuesday, July 29, 2014 By Rick Levine
TODAY You're searching for clarity about how to reach your long-term goals. Your emotions may seem erratic, yet standing on the edge of your future is the most exciting thing imaginable now. You're re-evaluating your priorities and seeking ways to integrate …
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now! Only $0.67 per Min.
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- A Will of Steel: Mars in Scorpio One of the qualities that simultaneously impresses and frustrates me most about my son Vincent is his indomitable will. As his Taurus Sun mother, I am constantly irritated when I want him to do something and he doesn't want to. He'll never listen unless HE makes the choice for himself.
- Planets As Teachers: Saturn Saturn symbolizes boundaries, limits and crystallization. As the last planet visible to the naked eye it represented the end of the solar system, the point where our version of reality ended. Saturn is about necessity, responsibility and dealing with the rules of life and, as such, was considered to be the most difficult planet of all. Esoterically, the problem with Saturn is that it is about manifesting in material form. This is the fall of spirit into matter and, by some accounts, connected with the notion of original sin.
- Tarot Cards and Moon Phases The days following a New Moon phase are auspicious. The actual day of the New Moon, the balsamic or dark Moon period, marks the beginning point when the heavens shift from dark to light. On the following days magic is in the air and the inner life is awakened.
- Wise Up with Saturn Direct in Scorpio Growing up, my parents insisted on a structured, traditional dinner ritual. 6 pm sharp, television off. Children were to set the table and wash dishes afterward. We were expected to sit at the table until excused