Love HoroscopesTuesday, September 2, 2014 By Rick Levine
TODAY A situation you encounter in your love life may require you to be spontaneous and think on your feet today. Taking things less seriously will help you gain a fresh perspective right now.
Find answers to your difficult questions. Talk with Top Rated Psychics $1/min. Call 1-888-719-8222 today!
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
More Horoscopes for Gemini
- Gemini Horoscope Your natural ability to think on your feet is on point today, so put whatever you know to good use. The only fault in your logic that may cloud your perceptive intellect is a result of taking yourself too seriously. It really doesn't matter how crucial you believe your work to be, don't muddy the waters with big ideas about your self-importance. You might be pleasantly surprised at how much you can enjoy the day once you put your priorities in proper perspective.
- Weekly Love Horoscope for Gemini On Tuesday, Mercury enters partnership-oriented Libra, where ...
- Weekend Lunar Love Horoscope A quirky Aquarius Moon from Friday until Sunday evening will set the stage for a series of strange yet potentially exciting romantic events this weekend. ...
- Monthly Horoscope for Gemini Life at home is about to become even sweeter. From September...
Psychic Tip of the Day
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Are you aiming too high? Today delivers a vision of how you might actually ...
Weekly Love Horoscopes
What's on your romance horizon??
Read what's in the stars for your relationship in the days ahead with your free weekly love horoscope.
Love Compatibility Meter
Headed for Love?
Will your new romance fizzle ... or sizzle? See how much of a match you really make with our FREE Love Meter! You may be surprised at the results (wink, wink).
Is He the One?
If you have doubts about your relationship or want to find out if he's right for you, talk to a live psychic today. A love psychic can help you on the path to a true soul mate connection.
- Robin Williams and Depression in the Birth Chart Last year, I thought I was in for just another routine morning at the gym.
- Mastery Not Misery Astrologers have been eyeballing the conjunction between Mars and Saturn coming up this Monday August 25, 2014 with some trepidation. This alignment of traditional Astrology's two most difficult planets is
- Planets As Teachers: Pluto Pluto: the furthest and tiniest planet of all. In fact, this body is so small and far away that it lost its official status as a planet. However, that doesn't change the astrological fact that Pluto packs a significant punch. Named after the mythological lord of the underworld, it was discovered in 1930, a period of economic depression and rising fascism. These reflect both the depths and concentrated power with which this planet is associated.
- Criminal Intent Recently, I was invited to participate in a conversation involving the charts of a few well-known criminals. The idea, to the curious non-astrologer who asked me aboard, was that criminal tendencies could be found in a birth chart.