More Horoscopes for Gemini
- Gemini Horoscope Your nerves are on edge today as your key planet Mercury aligns with combative Mars and ruthless Pluto. Your legendary wit may be too sarcastic now, turning clever words into verbal punches. However, your coworkers won't likely stand for any misplaced aggression. Even a casual conversation might quickly escalate into open conflict unless you restrain your own reactions. If the subject of a disagreement isn't urgent, keep the peace by backing down as gracefully as possible. Choose your battles carefully; knowing when to walk away can save the day.
- Weekly Love Horoscope for Gemini On Tuesday, the Sun conjunct Saturn will sober up everyone in ...
- Weekend Lunar Love Horoscope Friday evening might be smoldering and intense, thanks to a Scorpio Moon! You and your lover might enjoy "too much of a good thing," considering the Moon will square off with Jupiter. ...
- Monthly Horoscope for Gemini Your main focus this month will be on work and health matters....
Psychic Tip of the Day
Friday, November 21, 2014
There is a group gathering with positive love energy. Look for a soul ...
Weekly Love Horoscopes
What's on your romance horizon??
Read what's in the stars for your relationship in the days ahead with your free weekly love horoscope.
- Neptune in Pisces: Faith and Fantasy I consider myself a spiritual person rather than a religious one. The difference in my mind is that I believe in an animating and unifying force of the universe, which some people call "God." I don't, though, subscribe to the idea that any one religion is the only way to experience divinity.
- Astrology's 8th House In my work as a counseling astrologer, I tend to get right to the point.Within the first 10 minutes of a session I usually uncover at least one deep short circuit that somehow blocks my client from moving forward in his or her personal development.
- Something to Believe In It's rough out there. Life can sometimes overwhelm even the most buoyant, resilient soul among us. Even if you're not going through a personal crisis
- The Day of the Dead You might say I have an unusual circle of friends. I may talk to planets, but my friends? Well, they talk to spirits.