This Week's Love HoroscopesBy Rick Levine
This week, love planet Venus might appear to have multiple personality disorder. She'll go from a seductive black widow (Venus opposite Pluto on Monday) to a non-committal girl who just wants to have fun (Venus square Uranus on Thursday). Then, by the weekend, Venus will trine Saturn and decide it's time for stability. Your head might spin when it comes to romance this week, and your relationship is definitely in for a roller coaster ride. How will you fare?
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now! Only $0.67 per Min.
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Planets As Teachers: Uranus Uranus takes us beyond the bounds of the known. It was the first planet discovered by telescope and doubled the size of the solar system in one night. It came into consciousness between the American and French Revolutions, breaking down the rule of royalty and giving birth to democracy. The late 18th century was also a time of invention as the dawn of the steam age began the process of replacing humans and animal labor with machines. Today Uranus still represents breakthroughs that produce freedom but which also shock us with surprises and uncertainty.
- A Will of Steel: Mars in Scorpio One of the qualities that simultaneously impresses and frustrates me most about my son Vincent is his indomitable will. As his Taurus Sun mother, I am constantly irritated when I want him to do something and he doesn't want to. He'll never listen unless HE makes the choice for himself.
- Planets As Teachers: Saturn Saturn symbolizes boundaries, limits and crystallization. As the last planet visible to the naked eye it represented the end
- Tarot Cards and Moon Phases The days following a New Moon phase are auspicious. The actual day of the New Moon, the balsamic or dark Moon period, marks the beginning point when the heavens shift from dark to light. On the following days magic is in the air and the inner life is awakened.
Current Moon Phase