This Week's Capricorn Love HoroscopeBy Rick Levine
Just when you thought everything was going great between you and your partner, this week you might feel as if things have suddenly changed overnight. A domestic situation threatens the peace between you and your mate on Monday. It might be a matter entirely out of your control, but what will disturb you most is the way your partner seems to escape having to deal with it -- leaving you holding the bag.
Need more insight? Try a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading for clarity.
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- When You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going Outer planets Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are heavy hitters. These guys mean business, and when they transit a personal planet (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) or angle in your chart by close degree, you can count on upsets in your world.
- Feed Your Moon Astrologically, at the root of depression, I believe, is a starving Moon. If your natal lunar needs are not being met then the rest of your horoscope has a difficult time functioning.
- My Mother's Day Feng Shui Ritual Each year, when my kids ask me what I want for Mother's Day, I offer the same immediate response: "I want to play in the dirt."You see, plants are a huge part of my personal Feng Shui Mother's Day ritual.
- Overcoming My Saturn in Cancer I've never considered myself an animal person. It's not that I don't appreciate the adorable cuddliness of a pet -- I do. My feelings around animals (and babies) are ... complicated.
Current Moon Phase