This Week's Gemini Love HoroscopeBy Rick Levine
This week you may have an opportunity to release yourself from a certain fear you've been carrying around connected to sharing resources with your partner. If you've been holding back on a commitment due to anxiety over how you would divvy up what is "yours" and "mine" then you can expect an awakening on Wednesday. At the very least it'll open up dialogue for an honest conversation about what's holding you back from this relationship merger.
Need more insight? Try a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading for clarity.
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Grand Fire Trine Alert! My daughter is trying her best to get me on board with her desire to get her first tattoo before she turns 18. In her attempt to convince me, she recently bought some clever (and beautiful) temporary tattoos and has been busy creating designs and showing them off to me. While her practical Taurus mom has no intention of allowing her to get a real tattoo until she's older, I have to admit that I was
- Predicting Marriage OK, so you've fallen in love. Your heart is soaring and life is grand. But will this romance lead to commitment or marriage?To answer that question we need to consider the 7th house of your Astrology chart! The 7th house is the house that rules marriage and all committed relationships.
- Predicting Love Falling in love with someone doesn't happen every day. And marriage? That's an even rarer occurrence. But BOTH of these life changing events can be predicted in the birth chart! Of course, it's up to you and your free will whether or not you'll actually open your heart or walk down the aisle, but astrologically speaking, an astrologer can smell these cycles from a mile away.
- Cleaning Out Your 12th House Closet I'm all about the Water houses. There's a never-ending well of depth, mystery and soul to drink from the 4th, 8th and 12th house of any birth chart. Without fail, each time I tackle my own chart something new reveals itself, particularly in these psychologically rich areas.
Current Moon Phase