This Week's Love HoroscopesBy Rick Levine
This week might feel a little rough in the romance department. On Wednesday, Venus will oppose Saturn which might feel like someone is pulling at your heartstrings too tightly. The weight of a relationship will be obvious and your responsibility towards someone close cannot be ignored. A New Moon in Aries on Saturday is promising but since it's an "all about me" lunation, there may not be much room for partnerships as you blaze new trails. Then, on Sunday, Venus will square off with Neptune making everything you think about your love life just a little more disorienting.
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Happy Days Are Here Again Without fail, the most common phrase I've heard since 2015 began is: "So far, this year stinks. When will it get better?"Believe me; I hear ya.It's now safe for me to tell you that the rest of 2015 will not be as stressful as the onset of it. In fact, from here on out, life will slowly begin to calm down for many of us. The storms in our lives might not be completely gone, but they have certainly shifted to a lower intensity.
- Breathe in the Solar Eclipse Close your eyes, and imagine you've just stepped outside into a garden or forest on an early spring day -- moments after a heavy rain shower. Looking around, you see that every blade of grass, tree, flower and patch of earth has a dewy glow. You inhale deeply; the smell of wet, fertile earth fills your lungs. Instantly, your spirits lift. Ah, there's nothing quite like the scent of the outdoors on a spring day -- right after it rains.
- Venus in Taurus: Money Matters Love planet Venus entered her earthy home sign of Taurus on March 16, 2015, and here she will remind us how beautiful this world can be.
- Firewalking with Uranus Square Pluto Like so many of you out there, I wake up gasping for air these days. Some days I honestly wish I didn't have such a
Current Moon Phase