This Week's Love HoroscopesBy Rick Levine
Love planet Venus enters Libra, the most relationship-oriented sign, on Monday. With Venus in Libra until October 23, we'll all have an opportunity to encourage the more diplomatic, sweet side of partnership. What your mate feels and wants will be more of a consideration now. It's about "we", not "me." Except for Saturday that is. On this day the Sun will square off with Pluto, while Mercury also turns retrograde until October 25. Mixed messages and overpowering energy makes it difficult for any relationship to go smoothly. Read the personal love forecast for your zodiac sign below!
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Venus Problems I seem to have a never-ending supply of Venus complications in my life. Ah, Venus! The planet that rules love, relationships, beauty, and what gives us pleasure.
- Libra Lessons Astrology does such an effective job defining our individual traits that we sometimes ignore the experiences we share together.
- Horary Astrology: Moments of Truth Every once in a while I receive an inquiry from a potential client requesting that I look ahead at his or her cycles for a significant length of time. Five, 10, 20 years -- in some cases a lifetime!
- Something to Believe In It's rough out there. Life can sometimes overwhelm even the most buoyant, resilient soul among us. Even if you're not going through a personal crisis
Current Moon Phase