This Week's Leo Love HoroscopeBy Rick Levine
An uncomfortable but necessary conversation between you and your partner might need to take place this week. If, for example, you're considering marriage, it's possible that you also want a prenuptial agreement. This can be an awkward conversation under the best of circumstances. However, if it's not handled with care, it can easily turn into a firestorm of misunderstanding. Whatever major decision or dialogue you need to have with your mate, know that it can't be avoided any longer.
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Breathe in the Solar Eclipse Close your eyes, and imagine you've just stepped outside into a garden or forest on an early spring day -- moments after a heavy rain shower. Looking around, you see that every blade of grass, tree, flower and patch of earth has a dewy glow. You inhale deeply; the smell of wet, fertile earth fills your lungs. Instantly, your spirits lift. Ah, there's nothing quite like the scent of the outdoors on a spring day -- right after it rains.
- Firewalking with Uranus Square Pluto Like so many of you out there, I wake up gasping for air these days. Some days I honestly wish I didn't have such a
- Relationship Changes: The Sun/Moon Midpoint OK class, today we're going to talk about a very powerful tool in the astrologer's toolbox.
Current Moon Phase