This Week's Leo Love HoroscopeBy Rick Levine
Having to keep your feelings for someone at work a secret might be more than you can handle this week. On Monday, you might decide that the affinity you share is stronger than any "non-fraternization" policy at work. You might even go as far as to challenge the policy by Thursday, revealing that you are interested in dating someone at the office. Think this through before you do anything rash. Make sure the feeling is mutual, because you might have regrets if it's not.
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now! Get 15 Min for $10!
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- A Will of Steel: Mars in Scorpio One of the qualities that simultaneously impresses and frustrates me most about my son Vincent is his indomitable will. As his Taurus Sun mother, I am constantly irritated when I want him to do something and he doesn't want to. He'll never listen unless HE makes the choice for himself.
- Planets As Teachers: Saturn Saturn symbolizes boundaries, limits and crystallization. As the last planet visible to the naked eye it represented the end
- Tarot Cards and Moon Phases The days following a New Moon phase are auspicious. The actual day of the New Moon, the balsamic or dark Moon period, marks the beginning point when the heavens shift from dark to light. On the following days magic is in the air and the inner life is awakened.
- Wise Up with Saturn Direct in Scorpio Growing up, my parents insisted on a structured, traditional dinner ritual. 6 pm sharp, television off. Children were to set the table and wash dishes afterward. We were expected to sit at the table until excused
Current Moon Phase