Libra Horoscope: April 2014
The best is yet to come
You most certainly are living in interesting times, Libra. This month, however, you may long for a simpler life -- one without all of the emotionally jarring decisions and changes that are likely to be the hallmark of your April. Take heart. Remember that what is meant to be yours in life will not pass you by. On the other side of that coin, however, is another truth. In order for a new door to open, another door must close. This month, whatever leaves your world will be permanent, but it's also necessary to usher in the best of what is yet to come.
Yes or no? Get the clear answers you need for any situation you face with an easy Yes or No Tarot reading!
On April 15, a difficult Lunar Eclipse in your sign will likely bring an ending to a personal endeavor, dream or relationship. This ending has been a long time coming, but for some reason you've been reluctant to take the leap and accept change. That resistance will be futile, thanks to a lineup of stressed-out planets that will accompany this potent eclipse. As a matter of fact, the days between April 15-24 might bring so much shift into your world at once that it makes your head spin.
The reason for the exceptionally dramatic effect this month's Astrology may have on your life has to do with what is called a Cardinal Grand Cross. This rare square pattern will bring four planets: Mars in Libra, Jupiter in Cancer, Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn all within a perfect 90-degree angle to each other. Astrologically, this pattern in the sky makes a literal square in the sky, and the result of this square is intense pressure from feeling "boxed in" relative to a certain situation in your world.
Combined with the potent eclipse energy near the time of the Grand Cross, there is likely to be a painful but necessary awakening on your part. Something in your life has ended, and it's your job to let it go. This may be related to your family, career, a relationship or a personal endeavor, but the final result will be the same. The more you hold on to it, the more you'll feel "boxed in."
Fortunately, the universe is on your side, and it will help you initiate an extraordinary transformation. You get to rise from the ashes when a brilliant Solar Eclipse falls in the area of your chart that rules regeneration. Good things are coming, Libra. In fact, a whole new world is opening up for you. The fallout this month is necessary before you can experience it. Are you ready?
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now! Get 15 Min for $10!
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Today's Astro Spotlight
- Robin Williams and Depression in the Birth Chart Last year, I thought I was in for just another routine morning at the gym.
- Mastery Not Misery Astrologers have been eyeballing the conjunction between Mars and Saturn coming up this Monday August 25, 2014 with some trepidation. This alignment of traditional Astrology's two most difficult planets is
- Planets As Teachers: Pluto Pluto: the furthest and tiniest planet of all. In fact, this body is so small and far away that it lost its official status as a planet. However, that doesn't change the astrological fact that Pluto packs a significant punch. Named after the mythological lord of the underworld, it was discovered in 1930, a period of economic depression and rising fascism. These reflect both the depths and concentrated power with which this planet is associated.
- Criminal Intent Recently, I was invited to participate in a conversation involving the charts of a few well-known criminals. The idea, to the curious non-astrologer who asked me aboard, was that criminal tendencies could be found in a birth chart.
Current Moon Phase