Libra Horoscope: April 2014
The best is yet to come
You most certainly are living in interesting times, Libra. This month, however, you may long for a simpler life -- one without all of the emotionally jarring decisions and changes that are likely to be the hallmark of your April. Take heart. Remember that what is meant to be yours in life will not pass you by. On the other side of that coin, however, is another truth. In order for a new door to open, another door must close. This month, whatever leaves your world will be permanent, but it's also necessary to usher in the best of what is yet to come.
Yes or no? Get the clear answers you need for any situation you face with an easy Yes or No Tarot reading!
On April 15, a difficult Lunar Eclipse in your sign will likely bring an ending to a personal endeavor, dream or relationship. This ending has been a long time coming, but for some reason you've been reluctant to take the leap and accept change. That resistance will be futile, thanks to a lineup of stressed-out planets that will accompany this potent eclipse. As a matter of fact, the days between April 15-24 might bring so much shift into your world at once that it makes your head spin.
The reason for the exceptionally dramatic effect this month's Astrology may have on your life has to do with what is called a Cardinal Grand Cross. This rare square pattern will bring four planets: Mars in Libra, Jupiter in Cancer, Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn all within a perfect 90-degree angle to each other. Astrologically, this pattern in the sky makes a literal square in the sky, and the result of this square is intense pressure from feeling "boxed in" relative to a certain situation in your world.
Combined with the potent eclipse energy near the time of the Grand Cross, there is likely to be a painful but necessary awakening on your part. Something in your life has ended, and it's your job to let it go. This may be related to your family, career, a relationship or a personal endeavor, but the final result will be the same. The more you hold on to it, the more you'll feel "boxed in."
Fortunately, the universe is on your side, and it will help you initiate an extraordinary transformation. You get to rise from the ashes when a brilliant Solar Eclipse falls in the area of your chart that rules regeneration. Good things are coming, Libra. In fact, a whole new world is opening up for you. The fallout this month is necessary before you can experience it. Are you ready?
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Today's Astro Spotlight
- Happy Days Are Here Again Without fail, the most common phrase I've heard since 2015 began is: "So far, this year stinks. When will it get better?"Believe me; I hear ya.It's now safe for me to tell you that the rest of 2015 will not be as stressful as the onset of it. In fact, from here on out, life will slowly begin to calm down for many of us. The storms in our lives might not be completely gone, but they have certainly shifted to a lower intensity.
- Breathe in the Solar Eclipse Close your eyes, and imagine you've just stepped outside into a garden or forest on an early spring day -- moments after a heavy rain shower. Looking around, you see that every blade of grass, tree, flower and patch of earth has a dewy glow. You inhale deeply; the smell of wet, fertile earth fills your lungs. Instantly, your spirits lift. Ah, there's nothing quite like the scent of the outdoors on a spring day -- right after it rains.
- Venus in Taurus: Money Matters Love planet Venus entered her earthy home sign of Taurus on March 16, 2015, and here she will remind us how beautiful this world can be.
- Firewalking with Uranus Square Pluto Like so many of you out there, I wake up gasping for air these days. Some days I honestly wish I didn't have such a
Current Moon Phase