Libra Horoscope: April 2014
The best is yet to come
You most certainly are living in interesting times, Libra. This month, however, you may long for a simpler life -- one without all of the emotionally jarring decisions and changes that are likely to be the hallmark of your April. Take heart. Remember that what is meant to be yours in life will not pass you by. On the other side of that coin, however, is another truth. In order for a new door to open, another door must close. This month, whatever leaves your world will be permanent, but it's also necessary to usher in the best of what is yet to come.
Yes or no? Get the clear answers you need for any situation you face with an easy Yes or No Tarot reading!
On April 15, a difficult Lunar Eclipse in your sign will likely bring an ending to a personal endeavor, dream or relationship. This ending has been a long time coming, but for some reason you've been reluctant to take the leap and accept change. That resistance will be futile, thanks to a lineup of stressed-out planets that will accompany this potent eclipse. As a matter of fact, the days between April 15-24 might bring so much shift into your world at once that it makes your head spin.
The reason for the exceptionally dramatic effect this month's Astrology may have on your life has to do with what is called a Cardinal Grand Cross. This rare square pattern will bring four planets: Mars in Libra, Jupiter in Cancer, Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn all within a perfect 90-degree angle to each other. Astrologically, this pattern in the sky makes a literal square in the sky, and the result of this square is intense pressure from feeling "boxed in" relative to a certain situation in your world.
Combined with the potent eclipse energy near the time of the Grand Cross, there is likely to be a painful but necessary awakening on your part. Something in your life has ended, and it's your job to let it go. This may be related to your family, career, a relationship or a personal endeavor, but the final result will be the same. The more you hold on to it, the more you'll feel "boxed in."
Fortunately, the universe is on your side, and it will help you initiate an extraordinary transformation. You get to rise from the ashes when a brilliant Solar Eclipse falls in the area of your chart that rules regeneration. Good things are coming, Libra. In fact, a whole new world is opening up for you. The fallout this month is necessary before you can experience it. Are you ready?
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now!
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Today's Astro Spotlight
- Planets As Teachers: Saturn Saturn symbolizes boundaries, limits and crystallization. As the last planet visible to the naked eye it represented the end of the solar system, the ring past not point where our version of reality ended. Saturn is about necessity, responsibility and dealing with the rules of life and, as such, was considered to be the most difficult planet of all. Esoterically, the problem with Saturn is that it is about manifesting in material form. This is the fall of spirit into matter and, by some accounts, connected with the notion of original sin.
- Wise Up with Saturn Direct in Scorpio Growing up, my parents insisted on a structured, traditional dinner ritual. 6 pm sharp, television off. Children were to set the table and wash dishes afterward. We were expected to sit at the table until excused
- Full Moon in Capricorn: The Beat Goes On The fast-moving astrological patterns of daily life are often triggers to deeper, more enduring changes. We get yet another taste of that with this week's Full Moon in Capricorn on Saturday, July 12 at 7:25am EDT. The monthly face-off of the Sun and Moon usually kicks up emotions as we encounter the contradictory needs of this opposition.
- Staying Present When Life Gives You Lemons A Blog and Video by Colette Baron-Reid, Speaker at Intuition 2.0Dearest seeker of light and love,Have you noticed that it’s getting easier and much quicker to manifest these days? This is why meditation and stilling the mind is crucial to make the roller-coaster a less nauseating ride. I feel the veils are becoming thinner between worlds of what is and what might be and parallel worlds collide at these extraordinary choice points we may not be prepared for.
Current Moon Phase