Libra Horoscope: January 2014
Signals are mixed this month as the pressure to buckle down and take care of business is countered by your needs for freedom and stimulation. The action starts on January 1 with the New Moon in Capricorn. This ordinarily organized event occurs in your 4th House of Roots, reminding you that success starts at home. Putting your living space in order and dealing with family issues should be your priorities.
Yet being inventive is a must since sticking to old rules and plans is not easy with this wild and wooly New Moon. Eccentric Uranus, provocative Pluto, aggressive Mars and expansive Jupiter make tense angles to this Sun-Moon conjunction to spring surprises and evoke powerful feelings. Making changes in your habits now lays a foundation for taking your career in a positive direction later.
Venus, your romantic ruling planet, begins 2014 in reverse. Her retrograde cycle, which lasts until January 31, is a time to review relationships and re-evaluate your assets. Thinking about someone from your past and, perhaps, even reconnecting with this person is possible. If you have a partner now, finding ways to renew passion should be a priority. Tapping into unused artistic abilities and social skills are also potential benefits of Venus' backwards period.
Creative thinking grows when brainy Mercury enters innovative Aquarius and your expressive 5th House of Expression on January 11 and your heart opens when the Sun lights up this romantic part of your chart on January 19. Your playful spirit is driven by imagination and will make it so much easier to have fun and get attention during the next 30 days.
Keep in Mind this Month
Sticking to the old ways of running your life appears to be the responsible thing to do, but if you're truly committed to personal and professional fulfillment, taking chances is more likely to work.
Key Dates for Libra
SUPER NOVA DAYS
January 7: Smooth Operator
A conjunction between verbal Mercury and alluring Venus invites sweet conversations. You will be able to discuss delicate issues in a gracious manner and have the keen eye of an artist who can find beauty in almost any situation.
January 11: Value Added
Vivacious Venus backs over the Sun while both planets align favorably with responsible Saturn. This puts your feet on the ground without locking you into an immovable position. Being reasonable earns you respect, garners trust in relationships and restores your sense of self-worth.
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now! Get 15 Min for $10!
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Today's Astro Spotlight
- Planets As Teachers: Saturn Saturn symbolizes boundaries, limits and crystallization. As the last planet visible to the naked eye it represented the end of the solar system, the ring past not point where our version of reality ended. Saturn is about necessity, responsibility and dealing with the rules of life and, as such, was considered to be the most difficult planet of all. Esoterically, the problem with Saturn is that it is about manifesting in material form. This is the fall of spirit into matter and, by some accounts, connected with the notion of original sin.
- Wise Up with Saturn Direct in Scorpio Growing up, my parents insisted on a structured, traditional dinner ritual. 6 pm sharp, television off. Children were to set the table and wash dishes afterward. We were expected to sit at the table until excused
- Full Moon in Capricorn: The Beat Goes On The fast-moving astrological patterns of daily life are often triggers to deeper, more enduring changes. We get yet another taste of that with this week's Full Moon in Capricorn on Saturday, July 12 at 7:25am EDT. The monthly face-off of the Sun and Moon usually kicks up emotions as we encounter the contradictory needs of this opposition.
- Staying Present When Life Gives You Lemons A Blog and Video by Colette Baron-Reid, Speaker at Intuition 2.0Dearest seeker of light and love,Have you noticed that it’s getting easier and much quicker to manifest these days? This is why meditation and stilling the mind is crucial to make the roller-coaster a less nauseating ride. I feel the veils are becoming thinner between worlds of what is and what might be and parallel worlds collide at these extraordinary choice points we may not be prepared for.
Current Moon Phase