July 2015 Horoscope
The month begins with a note of astrological complexity. On July 1, the Capricorn Full Moon may prompt you to take emotions quite seriously and take stock of your ambitions in life. Are you meeting them? Is it time to re-evaluate an important goal? This is the time to answer these questions. On the same day however, the two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter will embrace in romantic Leo. Love and blessings are in the air despite the sobriety behind this Full Moon.
Then on July 15, a New Moon in Cancer will help you initiate something vital to your overall emotional well-being. Family and security needs are highlighted and you will want to plant seeds that encourage the most positive opportunities in this most important part of your life.
Venus enters Virgo for a brief time on July 18, asking us to pay attention to the details behind love. Is a relationship working? Does it serve a purpose? If not, Venus turning retrograde on July 25 will prompt you to seriously ponder the value of that relationship. Can you fix it? Should you? So many questions but so much time to answer them! Venus will retrograde into Leo on July 31, allowing you to really get the heart of the matter until September 6 when she turns direct. And for good measure, a Full Moon in Aquarius on the same day will help you see the value of your social circle.
Read your sign's monthly forecast for even more insight!
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Today's Astro Spotlight
- Grand Fire Trine Alert! My daughter is trying her best to get me on board with her desire to get her first tattoo before she turns 18. In her attempt to convince me, she recently bought some clever (and beautiful) temporary tattoos and has been busy creating designs and showing them off to me. While her practical Taurus mom has no intention of allowing her to get a real tattoo until she's older, I have to admit that I was
- Predicting Marriage OK, so you've fallen in love. Your heart is soaring and life is grand. But will this romance lead to commitment or marriage?To answer that question we need to consider the 7th house of your Astrology chart! The 7th house is the house that rules marriage and all committed relationships.
- Predicting Love Falling in love with someone doesn't happen every day. And marriage? That's an even rarer occurrence. But BOTH of these life changing events can be predicted in the birth chart! Of course, it's up to you and your free will whether or not you'll actually open your heart or walk down the aisle, but astrologically speaking, an astrologer can smell these cycles from a mile away.
- Cleaning Out Your 12th House Closet I'm all about the Water houses. There's a never-ending well of depth, mystery and soul to drink from the 4th, 8th and 12th house of any birth chart. Without fail, each time I tackle my own chart something new reveals itself, particularly in these psychologically rich areas.
Current Moon Phase