May 2015 Horoscope
Close to home
May begins on an intense note thanks to a Full Moon in Scorpio on May 3. This lunation will make some of us introspective and make others brood. Either way, the deeper, darker and most profound depths of emotions will be available for your consumption.
Then, on May 7, Venus enters Cancer where she'll remain until June 5. This will bring plenty of social fun at home. You might entertain more with relatives or around the house. Or, you might feel like making over a room, purchasing new furniture, paint or accessorize. This will be a great time to spend money on any domestic-related endeavor. In terms of romance, if your clan doesn't accept your sweetie, there could be trouble in paradise. If he or she is, then love will be everything you could ask for and more.
Mars enters Gemini on May 11, remaining there until June 24. During this time you'll feel motivated to pursue intellectual ventures more than usual. You might begin more than one communications-related or learning project during this time. One thing's for sure -- you'll have no problem "walking" your talk!
A New Moon in sensual Taurus on May 18 reminds us to get back to earth. Play in the mud, start your garden or spend time outdoors doing whatever makes you come alive. This will also be a great lunation to initiate a new money-making venture.
On the same day however, communication planet Mercury will turn retrograde in Gemini. Until June 11, hold off on new contracts or major decisions. Instead, spend time polishing up all loose ends having to do with any communications-related endeavor.
Key Astrology events to watch for this May include:
May 3: Full Moon in Scorpio
May 7: Venus in Cancer
May 11: Mars in Gemini
May 18: New Moon in Taurus
May 18: Mercury Retrograde in Gemini
May 21: Sun in Gemini
Look up your zodiac sign below for more key dates and predictions for May 2015.
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Today's Astro Spotlight
- When You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going Outer planets Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are heavy hitters. These guys mean business, and when they transit a personal planet (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) or angle in your chart by close degree, you can count on upsets in your world.
- Feed Your Moon Astrologically, at the root of depression, I believe, is a starving Moon. If your natal lunar needs are not being met then the rest of your horoscope has a difficult time functioning.
- My Mother's Day Feng Shui Ritual Each year, when my kids ask me what I want for Mother's Day, I offer the same immediate response: "I want to play in the dirt."You see, plants are a huge part of my personal Feng Shui Mother's Day ritual.
- Overcoming My Saturn in Cancer I've never considered myself an animal person. It's not that I don't appreciate the adorable cuddliness of a pet -- I do. My feelings around animals (and babies) are ... complicated.
Current Moon Phase