Weekend Love Horoscope
Friday, Dec 19 -- Sunday, Dec 21
This weekend, if you're in the mood for love you'll have to work at it. On Saturday Venus will square off with Uranus and conjunct Pluto in Capricorn. This intense and erratic pattern will make it anything but an easy breezy weekend. If you're in a relationship all bets are off; you and your mate can be tangled up in a power struggle that leaves one of you reaching for as much breathing room as possible. If you're single, you might meet someone new suddenly and make a decision that you later regret. Handle with care!
A New Moon on Sunday in Capricorn can help smooth out all of the chaos from Saturday if used wisely. This lunation is all about working hard to achieve a goal. If your goal is a happy, healthy relationship then you'll have all the tools you need to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You'll just need to be certain that you're willing to put in the hours. Climbing the ladder of success is never easy, but the reward is oh so worth it.
- Aries: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Taurus: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Gemini: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Cancer: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Leo: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Virgo: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Libra: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Scorpio: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Sagittarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Capricorn: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Aquarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Pisces: 1 out of 3 hearts
Psychic Tip of the Day
Friday, December 19, 2014
Look for a big opportunity to expand your horizons when a love interest ...
- Astrology's 8th House In my work as a counseling astrologer, I tend to get right to the point.Within the first 10 minutes of a session I usually uncover at least one deep short circuit that somehow blocks my client from moving forward in his or her personal development.
- Neptune in Pisces: Faith and Fantasy I consider myself a spiritual person rather than a religious one. The difference in my mind is that I believe in an animating and unifying force of the universe, which some people call "God." I don't, though, subscribe to the idea that any one religion is the only way to experience divinity.
- The Day of the Dead You might say I have an unusual circle of friends. I may talk to planets, but my friends? Well, they talk to spirits.
- Scorpio: Between Libra and Sagittarius No sign is an island. Each one represents the completion of the previous sign and preparation for the next one. They are twelve stages of one cycle rather than uniquely individual pieces.