Weekend Love Horoscope
Friday, Oct 3 -- Sunday, Oct 5
The Moon will be in innovative Aquarius from Friday morning until Sunday morning, and because of this, romance will be more detached and social this weekend. With Aquarius, the emotional drive is to reform, not conform. As a result, you might not be as interested in snuggling up to your lover. You might have more fun doing something together that involves groups of friends or a social cause.
On Saturday though, Mercury turns retrograde in Scorpio and you might begin to have second thoughts about everything connected to your intimate life. On Sunday, with the Moon in Pisces these thoughts could run very deep ... let them.
- Aries: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Taurus: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Gemini: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Cancer: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Leo: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Virgo: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Libra: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Scorpio: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Sagittarius: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Capricorn: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Aquarius: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Pisces: 1 out of 3 hearts
Psychic Tip of the Day
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
PLAY A HUNCH
Your feelings will lead you, inspiring with good hunches. Abandon logic ...
- Venus Problems I seem to have a never-ending supply of Venus complications in my life. Ah, Venus! The planet that rules love, relationships, beauty, and what gives us pleasure.
- Libra Lessons Astrology does such an effective job defining our individual traits that we sometimes ignore the experiences we share together.
- Horary Astrology: Moments of Truth Every once in a while I receive an inquiry from a potential client requesting that I look ahead at his or her cycles for a significant length of time. Five, 10, 20 years -- in some cases a lifetime!
- Something to Believe In It's rough out there. Life can sometimes overwhelm even the most buoyant, resilient soul among us. Even if you're not going through a personal crisis