Weekend Love Horoscope
Friday, Jul 25 -- Sunday, Jul 27
Mars will change signs, moving into Scorpio late Friday evening. This will enhance your libido, and give you the courage to explore your more erotic side -- including any forbidden urges you may have. While you might never act on these cravings, you will surely feel the desire to explore them. Either way, you'll be discreet about it. Scorpio doesn't like an audience.
In contrast, however, Leo does love attention. On Saturday, the Moon will enter party-time Leo, and it will become a New Moon by early evening. This will set the stage for plenty of emotional drama, as you are determined to pursue pleasure to the fullest degree possible.
You and your lover will have the chance to enjoy whatever brings you the most joy together. Attend a party, go to a casino, or take in a concert or show. Because Leo is the sign connected to romance, it's possible you'll meet someone new and find yourself falling madly in love fast. Love is grand this weekend, and the potential to physically enjoy every moment of it is equally outstanding. Make the most of it!
- Aries: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Taurus: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Gemini: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Cancer: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Leo: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Virgo: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Libra: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Scorpio: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Sagittarius: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Capricorn: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Aquarius: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Pisces: 2 out of 3 hearts
Psychic Tip of the Day
- Planets As Teachers: Saturn Saturn symbolizes boundaries, limits and crystallization. As the last planet visible to the naked eye it represented the end of the solar system, the ring past not point where our version of reality ended. Saturn is about necessity, responsibility and dealing with the rules of life and, as such, was considered to be the most difficult planet of all. Esoterically, the problem with Saturn is that it is about manifesting in material form. This is the fall of spirit into matter and, by some accounts, connected with the notion of original sin.
- Wise Up with Saturn Direct in Scorpio Growing up, my parents insisted on a structured, traditional dinner ritual. 6 pm sharp, television off. Children were to set the table and wash dishes afterward. We were expected to sit at the table until excused
- Full Moon in Capricorn: The Beat Goes On The fast-moving astrological patterns of daily life are often triggers to deeper, more enduring changes. We get yet another taste of that with this week's Full Moon in Capricorn on Saturday, July 12 at 7:25am EDT. The monthly face-off of the Sun and Moon usually kicks up emotions as we encounter the contradictory needs of this opposition.
- Staying Present When Life Gives You Lemons A Blog and Video by Colette Baron-Reid, Speaker at Intuition 2.0Dearest seeker of light and love,Have you noticed that it’s getting easier and much quicker to manifest these days? This is why meditation and stilling the mind is crucial to make the roller-coaster a less nauseating ride. I feel the veils are becoming thinner between worlds of what is and what might be and parallel worlds collide at these extraordinary choice points we may not be prepared for.