Weekend Love Horoscope
Friday, Oct 31 -- Sunday, Nov 2
As far as wedding bells go, if you plan to marry this Saturday you have chosen one of the very best dates possible to get married in all of 2014!!! The Moon enters dreamy Pisces at 12:37 Eastern Time and from that moment on, the Moon will apply to delicious aspects to every single planet in the sky! In addition, on Saturday love planet Venus will embrace Pluto in a magnificent sextile assuring that no matter what happens, the power of love will conquer all. Then, Mars will sextile Neptune on the same day allowing you and your lover to turn any dream into reality. Use your capacity for inspired action this weekend to begin a new romance or to make that forever commitment to your one true love.
- Aries: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Taurus: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Gemini: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Cancer: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Leo: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Virgo: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Libra: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Scorpio: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Sagittarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Capricorn: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Aquarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Pisces: 3 out of 3 hearts
Psychic Tip of the Day
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Your ability to talk about the deeper issues is greatly enhanced. ...
- The Master Numbers One of the most fascinating and least understood aspects of Numerology has to do with the Master numbers. There are three Master numbers -- they are 11, 22 and 33.
- The Day of the Dead You might say I have an unusual circle of friends. I may talk to planets, but my friends? Well, they talk to spirits.
The Sun in Scorpio:
Fall Cleaning The Sun enters Scorpio on October 23, initiating a descent into the depths of our emotions and the mystery of our soul's purpose. While some do this with fear, this sign is not designed to cause pain, but to
- Missing An Element The usual morning routine in my house goes something like this:I wake up and proceed into my daughter's room where she lays comatose. I wake her up. I ramble into the kitchen to get a pot of coffee on and make her lunch.