Weekend Love Horoscope
Friday, Sep 26 -- Sunday, Sep 28
There's nothing shallow about this weekend's energy. The Moon will be in Scorpio from Friday morning until Sunday evening, which suggests the mood for depth and intensity will be more pronounced.
Emotionally, you'll crave substance and depth with the Moon in Scorpio, but at the same time you might feel extra vulnerable about exposing too much of yourself to your mate. There's a simultaneous attraction/repulsion about this that you may need to confront. You very much want to achieve that ultimate connection with someone, but at the same time it triggers so much of your fear buttons that it's sometimes difficult to allow yourself to "go there."
Fortunately, communication planet will also enter Scorpio on Saturday. This will be a fabulous assist when it comes to supporting dialogue between you and someone close about all of these significant emotionally-charged issues. Expect the final outcome to be a more profound bond between you and your partner.
- Aries: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Taurus: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Gemini: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Cancer: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Leo: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Virgo: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Libra: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Scorpio: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Sagittarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Capricorn: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Aquarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Pisces: 3 out of 3 hearts
Psychic Tip of the Day
Monday, September 22, 2014
This is a great day to let the one you love know it. Taboos may be broken ...
- Something to Believe In It's rough out there. Life can sometimes overwhelm even the most buoyant, resilient soul among us. Even if you're not going through a personal crisis
- Cat Astrology: Traits by Zodiac Sign Do you have a pretty kitty or a downright fat cat? Trust us, the cosmos affect your kitties' personalities and moods just as much as they affects ours.
- The Neptune in Pisces Peace Project I've been hearing more grumbling than usual among astrologers about the tenor of these times. A continuing stream of negative news seems to correspond with their worst fears about the difficult transits of this year.
- Robin Williams and Depression in the Birth Chart Last year, I thought I was in for just another routine morning at the gym.