Weekend Love Horoscope
Friday, Nov 28 -- Sunday, Nov 30
The Moon enters Pisces on Friday evening, and you'll feel extra sentimental all weekend long because of it. You'll long for that soul-mate connection, and if you're in a relationship it's likely you and your sweetheart will feel a stronger spiritual bond.
If single, the longing for an ideal love may wash over you, and you might need to temper your craving with a dose of realism.
On Sunday night, the Moon enters Aries, and like a rubber band snapping against your skin you'll suddenly remember that you might not want to drown in love all the time. After all, you have a life.
The square between Mercury and Neptune on Sunday night cautions against making any firm decisions in love or any other area. Your judgment may feel clouded.
- Aries: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Taurus: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Gemini: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Cancer: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Leo: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Virgo: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Libra: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Scorpio: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Sagittarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Capricorn: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Aquarius: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Pisces: 3 out of 3 hearts
Psychic Tip of the Day
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
The right combination of seduction and poetry can be aimed at someone ...
- Astrology's 8th House In my work as a counseling astrologer, I tend to get right to the point.Within the first 10 minutes of a session I usually uncover at least one deep short circuit that somehow blocks my client from moving forward in his or her personal development.
- Neptune in Pisces: Faith and Fantasy I consider myself a spiritual person rather than a religious one. The difference in my mind is that I believe in an animating and unifying force of the universe, which some people call "God." I don't, though, subscribe to the idea that any one religion is the only way to experience divinity.
- Something to Believe In It's rough out there. Life can sometimes overwhelm even the most buoyant, resilient soul among us. Even if you're not going through a personal crisis
- The Day of the Dead You might say I have an unusual circle of friends. I may talk to planets, but my friends? Well, they talk to spirits.