Weekend Love Horoscope
Friday, Sep 5 -- Sunday, Sep 7
A quirky Aquarius Moon from Friday until Sunday evening will set the stage for a series of strange yet potentially exciting romantic events this weekend.
The irony of it all is that love planet Venus moves into Virgo on Friday. Virgo and Aquarius have nothing in common. The Aquarius Moon will leave you with a strong urge to do something off the beaten path with your sweetheart -- even something rather experimental! Venus in Virgo, however, is all about playing it safe in matters of the heart. So safe, in fact, that she can easily miss the love boat entirely!
The good news about Venus in Virgo is that you can count on your partner paying close attention to the details this weekend. He or she will have no problem tending to the obligations in your relationship. Whether it's taking out the garbage, picking up the dry cleaning or giving you a foot rub, you will express love to each other through humble service.
But remember: With that Aquarius Moon there will be something quite unusual and unpredictable about the weekend. Enjoy the weirdness.
- Aries: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Taurus: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Gemini: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Cancer: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Leo: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Virgo: 3 out of 3 hearts
- Libra: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Scorpio: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Sagittarius: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Capricorn: 1 out of 3 hearts
- Aquarius: 2 out of 3 hearts
- Pisces: 2 out of 3 hearts
Psychic Tip of the Day
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Are you aiming too high? Today delivers a vision of how you might actually ...
- Robin Williams and Depression in the Birth Chart Last year, I thought I was in for just another routine morning at the gym.
- Mastery Not Misery Astrologers have been eyeballing the conjunction between Mars and Saturn coming up this Monday August 25, 2014 with some trepidation. This alignment of traditional Astrology's two most difficult planets is
- Planets As Teachers: Pluto Pluto: the furthest and tiniest planet of all. In fact, this body is so small and far away that it lost its official status as a planet. However, that doesn't change the astrological fact that Pluto packs a significant punch. Named after the mythological lord of the underworld, it was discovered in 1930, a period of economic depression and rising fascism. These reflect both the depths and concentrated power with which this planet is associated.
- Criminal Intent Recently, I was invited to participate in a conversation involving the charts of a few well-known criminals. The idea, to the curious non-astrologer who asked me aboard, was that criminal tendencies could be found in a birth chart.