Everyone's HoroscopeFriday, August 22, 2014 By Rick Levine
TODAY We may experience wide mood swings today, even if we are hesitant to share our feelings. The protective Cancer Moon raises concerns about our emotional vulnerability, but Luna's shift into proud Leo at 4:49 pm EDT reflects our need to be appreciated. …
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now! Only $0.67 per Min.
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Robin Williams Last year, I thought I was in for just another routine morning at the gym.
- Mastery Not Misery Astrologers have been eyeballing the conjunction between Mars and Saturn coming up this Monday August 25, 2014 with some trepidation. This alignment of traditional Astrology's two most difficult planets is
- Planets As Teachers: Pluto Pluto: the furthest and tiniest planet of all. In fact, this body is so small and far away that it lost its official status as a planet. However, that doesn't change the astrological fact that Pluto packs a significant punch. Named after the mythological lord of the underworld, it was discovered in 1930, a period of economic depression and rising fascism. These reflect both the depths and concentrated power with which this planet is associated.
- Criminal Intent Recently, I was invited to participate in a conversation involving the charts of a few well-known criminals. The idea, to the curious non-astrologer who asked me aboard, was that criminal tendencies could be found in a birth chart.