Love HoroscopesFriday, May 29, 2015 By Rick Levine
TODAY Mercury retrogrades in Gemini today, making it challenging for us to find emotional stability in our love relationships. On the bright side, we're open to creating new, magical experiences: Our curiosity and playfulness inspires our partners to share their romantic needs with us right now.
Need more insight? Try a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading for clarity.
Find answers to your difficult questions. Get a 3 min reading FREE. Call 1-888-377-6047
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Psychic Tip of the Day
Friday, May 29, 2015
You can say the right thing to communicate sorrow and all apologies ...
Weekly Love Horoscopes
What's on your romance horizon??
Read what's in the stars for your relationship in the days ahead with your free weekly love horoscope.
Love Compatibility Meter
Headed for Love?
Will your new romance fizzle ... or sizzle? See how much of a match you really make with our FREE Love Meter! You may be surprised at the results (wink, wink).
Hot Romance Gone Cold? Will This Relationship Last?
Get answers to your questions. Consult with a Psychic LOVE Expert NOW and get a 3 Minute Reading FREE. Call 1-888-649-5551
- When You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going Outer planets Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are heavy hitters. These guys mean business, and when they transit a personal planet (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) or angle in your chart by close degree, you can count on upsets in your world.
- Feed Your Moon Astrologically, at the root of depression, I believe, is a starving Moon. If your natal lunar needs are not being met then the rest of your horoscope has a difficult time functioning.
- My Mother's Day Feng Shui Ritual Each year, when my kids ask me what I want for Mother's Day, I offer the same immediate response: "I want to play in the dirt."You see, plants are a huge part of my personal Feng Shui Mother's Day ritual.
- Overcoming My Saturn in Cancer I've never considered myself an animal person. It's not that I don't appreciate the adorable cuddliness of a pet -- I do. My feelings around animals (and babies) are ... complicated.