Love HoroscopesWednesday, July 23, 2014 By Rick Levine
TODAY We may want to look deeper into the meaning behind our current feelings for someone special today. Tomorrow's Venus-Neptune alignment will empower us to reach for our romantic dreams.
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now! Get 15 Min for $10!
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
Psychic Tip of the Day
Weekly Love Horoscopes
What's on your romance horizon??
Read what's in the stars for your relationship in the days ahead with your free weekly love horoscope.
Love Compatibility Meter
Headed for Love?
Will your new romance fizzle ... or sizzle? See how much of a match you really make with our FREE Love Meter! You may be surprised at the results (wink, wink).
Is He the One?
If you have doubts about your relationship or want to find out if he's right for you, talk to a live psychic today. A love psychic can help you on the path to a true soul mate connection.
- Wise Up with Saturn Direct in Scorpio Growing up, my parents insisted on a structured, traditional dinner ritual. 6 pm sharp, television off. Children were to set the table and wash dishes afterward. We were expected to sit at the table until excused
- Full Moon in Capricorn: The Beat Goes On The fast-moving astrological patterns of daily life are often triggers to deeper, more enduring changes. We get yet another taste of that with this week's Full Moon in Capricorn on Saturday, July 12 at 7:25am EDT. The monthly face-off of the Sun and Moon usually kicks up emotions as we encounter the contradictory needs of this opposition.
- Staying Present When Life Gives You Lemons A Blog and Video by Colette Baron-Reid, Speaker at Intuition 2.0Dearest seeker of light and love,Have you noticed that it’s getting easier and much quicker to manifest these days? This is why meditation and stilling the mind is crucial to make the roller-coaster a less nauseating ride. I feel the veils are becoming thinner between worlds of what is and what might be and parallel worlds collide at these extraordinary choice points we may not be prepared for.
- Feeling Safe in Unsafe Times The Sun entered protective and cautious Cancer on Saturday, June 21, marking the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and the Winter Solstice below the equator.