Everyone's HoroscopeMonday, July 28, 2014 By Rick Levine
TODAY Our personal desires may be in direct conflict with our social responsibilities, catching us in a web of complex feelings. Vulnerable Venus opposes passionate Pluto, raising the stakes in the game of relationships. The bold Leo Moon forms stressful aspects …
Want to know what's in store for you? Call our trusted psychics at 800-393-0757 now!
Pick a Horoscope to Read More
Don’t know your sign?
- Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
- Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)
- Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)
- Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
- Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
- Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
- Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
- Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
- Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
- Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
- Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)
- Planets As Teachers: Saturn Saturn symbolizes boundaries, limits and crystallization. As the last planet visible to the naked eye it represented the end of the solar system, the ring past not point where our version of reality ended. Saturn is about necessity, responsibility and dealing with the rules of life and, as such, was considered to be the most difficult planet of all. Esoterically, the problem with Saturn is that it is about manifesting in material form. This is the fall of spirit into matter and, by some accounts, connected with the notion of original sin.
- Tarot Cards and Moon Phases The days following a New Moon phase are auspicious. The actual day of the New Moon, the balsamic or dark Moon period, marks the beginning point when the heavens shift from dark to light. On the following days magic is in the air and the inner life is awakened.
- Wise Up with Saturn Direct in Scorpio Growing up, my parents insisted on a structured, traditional dinner ritual. 6 pm sharp, television off. Children were to set the table and wash dishes afterward. We were expected to sit at the table until excused
- Full Moon in Capricorn: The Beat Goes On The fast-moving astrological patterns of daily life are often triggers to deeper, more enduring changes. We get yet another taste of that with this week's Full Moon in Capricorn on Saturday, July 12 at 7:25am EDT. The monthly face-off of the Sun and Moon usually kicks up emotions as we encounter the contradictory needs of this opposition.