Neptune Retrograde takes place from June 16 to November 22, 2017, which means we're in for more than five months' worth of getting real!
This is a great time to make decisions -- get help with a Yes or No Tarot reading!
In Astrology, Neptune is the planet of dreams, spirituality and personal possibilities. When Neptune moves direct, it helps us see the big picture and tap into our intuition and dreams, glossing over the harsher aspects of life.
When Neptune is retrograde, however, it's much more difficult to ignore the truth. Neptune Retrograde is a bit of a harsh wake-up call, as it can provoke you to make big changes in your life, but here's why we love it:
Top 5 reasons Neptune Retrograde rules:
1. You no longer ignore things like bad relationships or being in debt.
2. You have the ability to stop dreaming and starting DOING.
3. You are able to figure out what's real and what's fantasy.
4. You can think more clearly and plan more carefully for the future.
5. You will re-evaluate what's truly important to you!